Manage episode 282004611 series 2715087
Misinformation in our nutrition guidelines has been the standard for over 40 years. There is a new move to normalize obesity as if it can be healthy. The USDA and Nutrition Academy is compromised by sponsorships and contracts from large food corporations.
People with Type 2 Diabetes and obesity are more likely to be intubated or die from Covid-19
Stearic Acid improves mitochondrial efficiency, energy production.
"Sacred Cow" documentary is now available internationally on Amazon, I-Tunes and other apps explaining the nutritional benefit of red meat as well as the role of ruminants like cows and sheep in regenerative agriculture.
Fake meat like Beyond Burger is just another processed food to avoid.
I changed my diet this last year to include more animal protein after talking to many who follow a carnivore diet.
The fear of cholesterol has been leveraged to sell the trillion dollar drugs called statins. Check out previous podcast with Dr. Aaron Wenzel for more information about the role of cholesterol in the body.
Type 2 Diabetes is being reversed by medical professionals like Jason Fung & Megan Ramos, Dr, Kristen Baier and Sarah Hallberg using intermittent fasting and/or a low carb diet. The message is: "Ignore the Guidelines"
The nutritional lies have been repeated so often that when presented with the truth, people don't believe it.
Challenge to you: For one month, increase your animal protein to at least 1 pound or 500g of meat per day. Reduce processed food, sugar and alcohol. Eat 2-3 meals a day at most. Eat meat and/or eggs at every meal.
Doesn't have to be perfect. Just move forward.
- Sarah Hallberg: Ignore the Guidelines
- Should Dietary Guidelines Recommend Low Red Meat Intake?
- Dietary Stearic Acid Regulates Mitochondria
- Coronado Study on increased risk with Covid-19, T2 Diabetes and Obesity
CONNECT WITH ZANE:
If you would like a greater understanding of the lifestyle concepts I've mentioned please take a look at the Metabolic Makeover program. Metabolic Makeover: Click here
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY
- Let’s talk about nutritional lies
- Obesity is never healthy
- Why people think processed foods are okay
- One of the major risk factor with COVID
- Understanding the facts about fats
- Retentive agriculture
- What Zane learned about the carnivore diet
- How stress affects the body
- Why cholesterol is so essential
- When lies become the truth
- How to reverse type 2 diabetes
- When you are looking for truth, check the source
- Increase your animal protein