Manage episode 265131217 series 2715087
In today's episode, Zane interviews with Abe Shreve. Abe is the CEO of MAPS Business Coaching. With over 10,000 hours of coaching during his career.
Despite his busy schedule, Abe has never lost his passion for health and wellness. Particularly for rock climbing. Hear how Abe and friends climbed the largest unbroken cliff in North America, El Capitan located on the north side of Yosemite Valley.
This interview will leave you inspired to set new goals and will teach you the importance of having a coach.
- CEO of MAPS Business Coaching, Abe Shreve
- Abe Shreve shares the story after the first climb.
- An overview of the Nose of El Cap from Abe's phone
- Hans Florine On His Terrifying El Cap Fall
- Hans Florine Breaks Both Legs in Fall on El Capitan
- Hans Florine: Back On The Nose, Six Months Later
Quick Episode Summary:
- Meet Abraham Shreeve
- MAPS coaching
- Coaching brings clarity and accountability
- Hope in your business
- Let your environment match your goals
- Is age a state of mind?
- Climbing el cap in one day
- The Mario Andretti of climbing
- Leaders push leaders
- Coaches must push themselves
- Be a solution
- Numbers without heart to create change