Manage episode 265131212 series 2715087
Learn the truth about fructose and how to affects not only the human body but other mammals and creatures around the world.
In this episode, Zane Griggs shares the blueprint on how to create a metabolic makeover. This episode will leave you with the knowledge you need to start making healthier decisions today that will impact the rest of your life.
- Consumption of Fructose and High Fructose Corn Syrup Increase Postprandial Triglycerides, LDL-cholesterol, and apolipoprotein-B in Young Men and Women
- The Fat Switch by Richard J. Johnson, M.D.
- The Hunger Hunt Feast Lifestyle 30 Day Journal
Quick Episode Summary:
- What to expect for today
- How animals use fat for fuel
- Unsuspecting foods that have high fructose corn syrup
- How fructose affects the body
- How fructose activates gremlin
- Fructose animal testing
- The beginning of kidney defense
- How beer affects the body
- How your body converts fructose
- Where we develop a taste for fructose
- How to get your metabolic makeover