Episode #72: Washington High Country Mule Deer 2018 Recap - Part 1 - with Joey Pyburn, Ryan Balas, and StHealthy Lampers
Manage episode 223468759 series 2285734
Hey guys, welcome to the show! Today’s episodes are a two part series, with Ryan hosting our two guests, Ryan Balas and Joey Pyburn. Lampers, Ryan and Joey spent nearly eight days in Washington high country this year, hunting mule deer on an OTC rifle tag. In these two episodes the three reminisce over their adventure, sharing many details and stories that you won’t find on any camera. And let's face it, that’s probably because we would all rather hunt than run camera when it comes down to it! The next two shows are about an hour long, and cover nearly every day in their hunt. Thank you all for tuning in!
Part One of Two.
- Looking back at the last 16 years (3:00)
- “In shape” VS “Mountain Shape” (8:30)
- Three bucks in one excursion (14:00)
- Not cameramen (19:45)
- Moving on to buck number two (27:15)
- Watering on a backcountry hunt (38:00)
- Little rut activity (44:00)
- Finding water late season (49:45)
- A buck in a perfect spot (1:00:45)
Full show notes at huntharvesthealth.com/podcast/wa-mule-deer-2018
94 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 77 mins duration .