Manage episode 228086980 series 1393286
Today we’re kicking off the first episode of a three-part series focused on law firm career strategies. We’re starting this week with Stage I focused on associates and service partners. Next week we’ll cover Stage II for partners with a book of business. Last, we’ll address Stage III related to key rainmakers. Whether you’re in these roles or want to be, this series will help you identify where to focus to truly excel.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Why associates and service partners should both focus on Stage I career strategies
- The exact things you should be focusing on in this stage to excel in your career
- Knowing who your client is and how best to serve them
- Why you need to master core competencies before building a book of business (and tips and best practices on how to do so)
- The importance of execution and efficiency if you want to advance or become a highly paid service partner
Love my strategic advice on the podcast but wish you were able to get my direct feedback and support any time? Be sure to fill out the interest form for one of my upcoming group masterminds: http://www.legalmasterminds.com/
Previous episodes referenced:
Get full show notes and more information here: http://www.hustleandflowpodcast.com/107
137 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 30 mins duration .