Manage episode 228577586 series 1393286
In last week’s episode I kicked off the first of a three-part series focused on law firm career strategies, where I talked about associates and service partners. Today we are going to be looking at the second stage, partners who want to grow their book of business. This can be a difficult stage to work through for many people transitioning to the role, but with the right focus and execution, it can be made much easier.
Get full show notes and more information here: http://www.hustleandflowpodcast.com/108
Things you will learn in this episode:
• What the focus should, and shouldn’t be, be for partners of a firm
• What “walking the tight rope” of being a partner looks like and how to navigate this
• How to stay busy while building a book of business
• Tips and strategies for developing your marketing and sales plan
• The mindset shifts that have to happen as you transition from employee to business owner
Love my strategic advice on the podcast but wish you were able to get my direct feedback and support any time? Be sure to fill out the interest form for one of my upcoming group masterminds: http://www.legalmasterminds.com/
136 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 30 mins duration .