Manage episode 237747855 series 1393286
Today’s special guest Nora Riva Bergman is an attorney, frequent speaker and author of the amazing new book 50 Lessons for Women Lawyers - From Women Lawyers.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- The story of how Nora and I met, which says a lot about her as a person and how she’s supporting other women
- Her career path including her eventual decision to leave the practice of law to become a coach and speaker
- What happened to change everything in Nora’s life and the personal work she’s done to become more mindful and present
- Nora’s insights and tips from coaching attorneys for over a decade
- Why Nora wrote 50 Lessons for Women Lawyers - From Women Lawyers and how you can get involved
I was honored to write a lesson for the book, which was inspired from the most popular episode of this podcast. To meet all of the contributors and read an excerpt of her latest book, go to https://50lessonsforwomenlawyers.com/. You can buy a copy HERE.
Other Books Mentioned in the episode:
147 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 29 mins duration .