Manage episode 238198267 series 1393286
In today’s episode, I’m answering a listener’s questions about management issues. From training associates to managing the expectations of firm leaders, partners, and clients, there are so many nuggets in this episode. If you’ve ever wondered how to navigate managing others on a team, this is a must-listen!
Things you’ll learn in this episode:
• What it’s like to manage up and down at the same time
• Why you can’t be a people-pleaser if you want to be a good manager
• The difference between a manager and a leader
• Why transparency is so important to be an effective manager or leader
• Best practices for giving feedback to associates, especially when they make mistakes
• How to handle clients who don’t like someone on your team
Have a question you’d like me to answer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and I might just cover it in an upcoming episode.
145 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 29 mins duration .