Manage episode 214903306 series 1393286
Diana Maier is the founder of Maier Law Group, a firm focusing on employment law and privacy law. In this episode, you’re going to hear how she is pushing boundaries and making real change in the legal industry. She reveals exciting details about an upcoming event and how you can be the change you want to see and build your life and legal practice with joy.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- What led Diana to make big changes in her career, from lobbyist to public defender to doing plaintiff’s work to creating her own employment defense firm
- How she built her ideal law environment with intention
- Why her firm’s core values are front and center of everything they do
- What “joy in the law” means to Diana
- The event and local groups she created to help other attorneys focus on what joy in the law means to them
Awakening Joy by James Baraz *book, affiliate link?
Speakers at Sept 28th Retreat:
James Baraz (https://www.awakeningjoy.info/teacher.php)
Judi Cohen, Warrior One (https://warriorone.com/team/judi-cohen/)
Steve Rosenberg (http://www.rosenbergmediation.com/)
Get full show notes and more information here: http://www.hustleandflowpodcast.com/80
137 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 30 mins duration .