Manage episode 217559439 series 1393286
Why can setting client expectations be so tricky sometimes? Today I’m going to help you navigate this issue because by setting client expectations upfront, you’re showing that you value the relationship and want to protect it as well as protecting yourself and your business. In this episode, I’m going to walk you through the 4 stages of expectations and how to align them in order to better your client’s experience.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- When setting client expectations really matters and how it affects you and your business
- Why expectations are so important for both you and your clients
- How to start by setting expectations with prospects
- Why you shouldn’t overpromise in the consult stage
- Considerations for the engagement stage
- The importance of following through
Get full show notes and more information here: http://www.hustleandflowpodcast.com/85
136 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 30 mins duration .