Manage episode 218563450 series 1393286
This episode is a bit different because I’m sharing about my personal life -- specifically, my diagnosis of melanoma. But this episode isn’t just about me. Hopefully, you’ll find some nuggets of wisdom that relate to your own struggles and desires to stay “zipped up” as well.
Things you’ll learn in this episode:
- What motivated me to record this episode, even though it’s outside of my comfort zone
- How I’m dealing with and processing my recent cancer diagnosis
- Why I initially hesitated to tell others what was going on and why I’m still uncomfortable sharing
- My struggles with “receiving” and “surrendering”
- What this means for 2019 (and my business) and how I’ll be bringing back more flow into my life
http://www.heatherjoyhubbard.com/ (bottom of page – Life & Blueprint)
Get full show notes and more information here: http://www.hustleandflowpodcast.com/87
137 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 30 mins duration .