Manage episode 219055989 series 1393286
Today’s guest on the podcast is Rick Mulready, who is not only a Facebook ads guru, but he’s my marketing guru! In fact, he’s the reason why the Hustle & Flow podcast exists. In this episode, Rick is going to share some of the biggest mistakes he’s seeing Facebook ad managers making, what you need to know before you get started running your own ads, how to outsource your Facebook advertising, and so much more.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- My own history with Facebook ads and why I sought out Rick for mentorship
- The importance of having a strategy before you start advertising or even boosting posts
- Why I test my Facebook ads – and you should too
- How to determine a budget when starting Facebook ads and which metrics to watch
- You don’t need your whole funnel thought out to start, but you do need this…
Get full show notes and more information here: http://www.hustleandflowpodcast.com/88
136 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 30 mins duration .