Manage episode 246726492 series 2390719
Dr. Elizabeth Bonet interviews Bill Protzman about his work with music as a healing modality. We find out:
- How music helps veterans heal their PTSD
- How music saved Bill’s life
- How to work through feelings with music
- How to use music as a bridge to understanding someone else
- How to get un-stuck if you’re stuck on an artist or in a decade
- And what about screamo?
Bill’s fascination with the near-medicinal effects of music has caused him to study the topic widely and stay constantly engaged with the most recent research. He works with veterans, individuals, and teams about how to use music to improve performance at work, strengthen communication and relationship skills, and take better care of ourselves mentally, emotionally and physically.
You can learn more about him at his website https://quest.musiccare.net/
Text the word Hypnotize to 444999 to join the newsletter and get a free hypnosis file!
A problem shared is a problem halved. In person and Online hypnosis for healing and transformation. Schedule your free consultation at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com.
Listened to in over 140 countries, Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews professionals doing transformational work, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you're interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
- Click on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hypnotize-me-dr.-elizabeth/id1181272913
- Select "View in itunes"
- Choose "Open in itunes"
- Choose "Ratings and reviews"
- Click to rate the number of stars
- Click "Write a review"
- Hear my voice in your head saying, "Thank you so much!"