Manage episode 271159321 series 1319940
Dr. Liz interviews Ora Ndrich, the author of “Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity.” We learn about:
- How Ora’s sister inspired her book
- Ora’s psychospiritual journey and how she found mindfulness
- How siblings influence someone’s development
- How she found her calling
- How Negative and Fear based thoughts get in the way
- How to walk through a Fear based thought like, “I’m going to get sick or I’m going to get my mother sick.”
- How to be present with your feelings
- How to move out of feeling stuck
Ora Nadrich is founder and president of the Institute for Transformational Thinking and author of Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity, named in the 100 Best Mindfulness Books of All Time by BookAuthority. She is a certified life coach and Mindfulness teacher, specializing in transformational thinking, self-discovery and mentoring new coaches as they develop their careers.
Ora's rare combination of insight, intuition, compassion and charisma has made her one of the most effective and sought-after coaches in Los Angeles. Her work has been featured in Women's Health Magazine, Reader's Digest, Conscious Lifestyle Magazine, Fast Company, Success Magazine, Spirituality & Health, Elevated Existence, NBC News, LA Yoga Magazine, Yahoo! Health, and many more.
If you find yourself feeling a little lost and wanting to set some goals, check out Dr. Liz’s favorite planner. It’s un-dated so you can start anytime of the year. Dreambook Planner (affiliate link): https://dragontreeapothecary.com/?ref=c9r2pkp0qhw
To find out more about Dr. Liz’s Sleep Better, Feel Better Online Group, visit https://bit.ly/sleepbetterfeelbetter
A problem shared is a problem halved. In person and Online hypnosis for healing and transformation. Schedule your free consultation at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com.
Listened to in over 140 countries, Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews professionals doing transformational work, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you're interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
- Click on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hypnotize-me-dr.-elizabeth/id1181272913
- Select "View in itunes"
- Choose "Open in itunes"
- Choose "Ratings and reviews"
- Click to rate the number of stars
- Click "Write a review"
- Hear my voice in your head saying, "Thank you so much!"