Manage episode 215672447 series 17158
On this episode of the podcast we get to sit down with local paranormal investigator and author, Jennifer Jones. We get to find out her story. We find out what brought her to Utah, what got her interested in ghost hunting, about a book she wrote, some of her favorite ghost stories, and some of her favorite haunts here in Utah. Jennifer shares with us what she loves about living in Ogden and of course some of her favorite places to eat in Ogden.
- The Dead History website https://www.thedeadhistory.com/
- The Dead History on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thedeadhistorypage
- Jennifer Jones on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jennijones801
This episode is sponsored by:
- Email Us email@example.com
- Connect With Our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IAmSaltLake/
- Connect With Our Twitter https://twitter.com/iamsaltlake
- Connect With Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/iamsaltlake/
- Join The Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/iamsaltlake/
- Support our Patreon https://www.patreon.com/iamsaltlake
Thank you for listening to this episode of I am Salt Lake podcast. We showcase local talent, businesses, and everyday people making Salt Lake City what it is today. Please consider making a one time donation through PayPal to help with the expenses of keeping this podcast running smoothly https://www.paypal.me/iamsaltlake
391 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 60 mins duration .