Manage episode 217955069 series 17158
On this episode of the podcast we get to sit down and chat with local Salt Lake City beekeeper, Christopher Nelson. Christopher shares his story. We get to find out what got him interested in becoming a beekeeper, how he got started, how you can get started if you want to become a beekeeper, what it’s like beekeeping in Utah, obstacles he has had to overcome, and what every day life is for him beekeeping. We also find out what inspired him to start making soaps, the downtown farmers market, some of his favorite local eating spots, and of course what he likes about living in Utah.
- The Hive Mind Apiary http://www.thehivemindapiary.com/
- The Hive Mind Apiary on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thehivemindapiary/
This episode is sponsored by:
- Five Wives Vodka http://www.fivewivesvodka.com
- Market Source Real Estate https://thinksaltlakecity.com/
- Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect With Our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IAmSaltLake/
- Connect With Our Twitter https://twitter.com/iamsaltlake
- Connect With Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/iamsaltlake/
- Join The Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/iamsaltlake/
- Support our Patreon https://www.patreon.com/iamsaltlake
Thank you for listening to this episode of I am Salt Lake podcast. We showcase local talent, businesses, and everyday people making Salt Lake City what it is today. Please consider making a one time donation through PayPal to help with the expenses of keeping this podcast running smoothly https://www.paypal.me/iamsaltlake
391 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 60 mins duration .