Manage episode 224215053 series 17158
On this episode of the podcast we sit down and talk with Ethan Cisneros, owner of Thirst Drinks. We get to find out his story. We find out what inspired Ethan to open up Thirst Drinks, some of his first jobs, what motivates him as an individual, and of course he even offered some advice for new business owners. We also find out what Ethan loves about living in Utah and of course his favorite Salt Lake City eating spots.
Thirst Drinks is located at 38 East 1300 South in Salt Lake City, Utah.Important Links:
- Thirst Drinks website https://www.thirstdrinks.com/
- Thirst Drinks Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thirstdrinks/
- Thirst Drinks Instagram https://www.instagram.com/thirstdrinks/
- Five Wives Vodka http://www.fivewivesvodka.com
- Email Us email@example.com
- Connect With Our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IAmSaltLake/
- Connect With Our Twitter https://twitter.com/iamsaltlake
- Connect With Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/iamsaltlake/
- Join The Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/iamsaltlake/
- Support our Patreon https://www.patreon.com/iamsaltlake
Thank you for listening to this episode of I am Salt Lake podcast. We showcase local talent, businesses, and everyday people making Salt Lake City what it is today. Please consider making a one time donation through PayPal to help with the expenses of keeping this podcast running smoothly https://www.paypal.me/iamsaltlake
391 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 60 mins duration .