Archive this series
Want to be a truly successful writer? Anna David shares what it really takes, how to find your flow, how a book can transform your career and the art of using words to make a bigger impact on the world.
Anna David is a New York Times bestselling author, journalist and television personality specializing in addiction and recovery as well as relationships. She’s the author of Party Girl, Bought, the non-fiction Reality Matters, and more.
If you would like access to the full interview, the show notes, and the special resources for this episode, please visit ILoveMarketing.com/303.
Here’s a glance of what you’ll learn from Anna in this episode:
- What it really takes to become a successful writer (PLUS: The only real way to make money as a writer)
- One thing you must eliminate from your life if you want to overcome writer's block forever
- Finding Your Flow: What to do to become a better, more productive writer
- Anna shares how to handle rejection, failure, and disappointment
- What having a written book can do to transform your career, your business, and your life
- Joe and Anna candidly discuss addiction, trauma, shame, and recovery
- The Power Of The Written Word: How to use words to make a bigger impact in the world
337 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 41 mins duration .