Archive this series
This episode was recorded on April 2nd, 2017.
Nick and Paul join Mike to talk about how comic book art is created (from what we could find on the internet). And also Wrestlemania was this weekend, so we go off a bit about wrestling near the end.
- 00:00:00 – Start/Last Week in Comics
- 00:25:36 – Comic Picks
- 00:37:33 – How It’s Made
- 01:11:57 – Credits
- 01:13:44 – Wrestlemania and Lucha Underground
Comic Reads/Picks for this week
- Punisher #10
- Transformers vs. GI Joe: The Movie
- A.D. Volume 1
- Lazarus #26
- The Massive #6-12
- Ether #5
- Batman #16-17
- All-Star Batman #8
- The Spirit: The Corpse Makers
- Terror Assaulter: One Man War On Terror by Benjamin Marra
- WWE Wrestlemania Special
- Suicide Squad/Banana Splits oneshot
- Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye #6
- Black Widow #12
- Jughead #13
- Batman #20
- Superman #20
- Mike – @mikerapin
- Nick – @dethstarplnz
- Paul – @OhHiPaulie
- Goodreads Q&A with Shequeta Smith!
- Coloring a page of Saga with Fiona Staples
- How to make a comic book from MadeHow
- Overview of the Comic Creation process
- The Life and Times of the Modern Comic Book Artist by David Harper
- Batman as a homeless person?
This week’s episode was produced by Mike Rapin and edited by Zander Riggs.
Have a question? Want us to talk about a topic? Submit discussion topics to our subreddit /r/IReadComicBooks or our Goodreads group and get a hold of us in the comments or here: firstname.lastname@example.org – @ircbpodcast & #IReadComicBooks.
Hey #PodernFamily listeners! Thanks for dropping by!
119 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 66 mins duration .