Manage episode 291522208 series 2394321
In this episode, I speak with Elisa Polese, a professional language teacher, coach, and author well-known for teaching multiple languages at once in the same classroom! To date, she has studied a staggering 25 languages, and teaches 13 of them, including Italian, German, English, Spanish, Russian, French, Dutch, Catalan, Portuguese, Greek, Hindi, Arabic, and Esperanto!
In our conversation, we discuss:
- How she has managed to learn so many languages and how you can do the same!
- Why she encourages language learners to speak from day one.
- Elisa's 3 golden secrets to help adult language learners succeed.
We even get into an impromptu Russian lesson near the end, so stick around if you want to hear me try my hand at a new language!
More about Elisa:
- Elisa's site: SpeakFromDayOneWithElisa.com
Use the code STORYLEARNING to get 20% off Elisa's courses:
Do You Have A Question?
This show exists to answer your language learning questions! Send me your questions by visiting:
...and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Leave a Review
If you'd like to support the show, the best way to do that is to:
- Leave an honest review of the show wherever you get your podcasts. (You can normally do this within the app you're using.)
- Share this episode with a friend (use the share buttons on your screen)
Olly's Language Courses
If you're learning a new language, or improving an existing one, then check out my language courses. From complete beginner courses, to grammar and listening training, I've created unique, story-based programmes to help you reach you language goals.
--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/iwillteachyoualanguage/message