Manage episode 293872531 series 79109
Today I'm joined by Mikkel Thorup, host of the Expat Money Show podcast.
Have you ever dreamt of living abroad? Well today, you're going to find out everything you need to know about the nuts and bolts of becoming an expat, including:
- The best places to become an expat
- The difference between: Tourist visas, Permanent residency, and Citizenship
- The easiest countries for getting permanent residency
- One country where you can get permanent residency for $3,500 (including visas for your entire family)
Do You Have A Question?
This show exists to answer your language learning questions! Send me your questions by visiting:
...and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show!
Leave a Review
If you'd like to support the show, the best way to do that is to:
- Leave an honest review of the show wherever you get your podcasts. (You can normally do this within the app you're using.)
- Share this episode with a friend (use the share buttons on your screen)
Olly's Language Courses
If you're learning a new language, or improving an existing one, then check out my language courses. From complete beginner courses, to grammar and listening training, I've created unique, story-based programmes to help you reach you language goals.