I Will Teach You A Language | Weekly Motivation and Language Learning Tips to Help You Become Fluent in Any Language
221: How can I help my child learn a language?
Manage episode 190833558 series 79109
Holly asks: How can I best help my child with language learning?Episode Summary:
- Language learning for children is a very different process than for adults
- The big advantage children have is time
- Formal lessons don't work particularly well for children until they reach 10ys+
- You can't make them learn against their will, so it's essential to find something fun
- Books and people are the best resources
- Pampers to Polyglot: Tetsu Yung at the Montreal Language Festival 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRTSL1ObPEUStart Speaking Today:
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast! If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below! If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there! See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!
281 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 18 mins duration .