Manage episode 186564747 series 8373
A short minisode on Apache Struts, XML deserialisation attacks, and Equifax.
- XML? Be cautious!
- Severe security vulnerability found in Apache Struts using lgtm.com (CVE-2017-9805)
- CVE-2017-9805: Analysis of Apache Struts RCE Vulnerability in REST Plugin
- Apache Struts Statement on Equifax Security Breach
- Apache Struts Security Bulletins
- OWASP Dependency Check
- struts-pwn - an exploit tester
- Remotely Exploitable Java Zero Day Exploits through Deserialization (2015 alert for Apache Commons Collections 3.x)
- A critical Apache Struts security flaw makes it 'easy' to hack Fortune 100 firms
Upgrade your s**t!
126 episodes available. A new episode about every 37 days averaging 75 mins duration .