Manage episode 181346360 series 8373
Join us for an another semi informed, highly subjective, and quite possibly wrong on all counts discussion about Java, Jigsaw.
- Revised Jigsaw Spec - reflective access allowed by default, I'm calling it Project Glass Tile - everything is transparent and smoothly fitting together again ( if not using Modules ) - cough - yeh right says the Tui advert.
- CDI 2.0 Released
- JDK ServiceLoader - Creating Extensible Applications
- Getting Started with Jigsaw Services
- Is OSGi broken?
- Split Package Hell?
- Unable to share non-exported packages, including “resources”
- Set theory?
- Java String hashCode has an unknown author
- The Uncomfortable Truth of Bad Code ( YouTube link )
- The Smell of Rotting Software
- Sonar Gerrit Plugin
- Sputnik Checker for Github/Gerrit
- Whose job is it to fix that bad code?
126 episodes available. A new episode about every 37 days averaging 75 mins duration .