Manage episode 288031847 series 2778970
Would you move into a smaller home? A few years ago Angie Wendricks sold off many of her possessions and downsized into a barn-style home that was the size of her former main living area. The process of sharing her journey on Instagram @countyroadliving changed her life in many ways. Come listen to her story.
THIS EPISODE FOCUSES ON: * Going against the grain with personal style.
* Angie and her family’s move to a small home in the country.
* Letting go of her attachments to personal belongings.
* The importance of practise in styling and photography.
* Living seasonally.
* Sharing on instagram with authenticity.
* Staying true to yourself.
* Photography and editing tips and tricks.
For more visit nataliewalton.com/podcast/46