Manage episode 289272641 series 2778970
Many of you will know Samantha Wills for the eponymous jewellery brand she created and scaled to great heights for 15 years. She was named as a “breakout star” by the New York Times, and has been called a “tycoon her of her times” by the Sydney Morning Herald - all on the back of creating a business that began at her kitchen table. But a couple of years ago she came to cross roads, and had to learn a valuable lesson to listen to her intuition. Come listen to her incredible journey, and how you can choose between fear and faith. THIS EPISODE FOCUSES ON:
* Samantha’s creative journey.
* Starting her jewellery business at 21 and the lessons she learnt.
* Listening to your intuition and trusting that this will take you in the right direction.
* The importance of story-telling in building your brand.
* The ebb and flow of entrepreneurship.
* Being true to yourself.
* Choosing between fear and faith.
For more visit nataliewalton.com/podcast/48