Manage episode 244458253 series 2530965
In the fourth and final part of a series focused on insurance, Marc Shoffman and Joshua Gerstler discuss business protection.
What is the most important company asset?
How can keyman insurance, shareholder protection and relevant life cover can help protect your business?
How much does it cost and what is the best way to apply?
The In For A Penny podcast is produced and presented by freelance personal finance journalist Marc Shoffman and The Orchard Practice financial planner Joshua Gerstler.
Each episode aims to address the confusing concepts and challenges from the world of business, finance and wider society.
How to leave a review
- Launch the Apple Podcast app on your smartphone
- Search for the In For A Penny Podcast
- Click on the artwork and tap the reviews tab to leave feedback
- Tap on the stars to leave a rating
- Click send
- You may need to sign in to iTunes to do this
- Download the Podbean app
- Search for the In For A Penny podcast
- Leave a review via the comments tab
- You can also comment directly on our Podbean profile on a desktop computer