Manage episode 293200484 series 2621861
This week we are joined by Aaron Wood of Blaser Mills. Aaron is a Trademark Attorney and IP specialist. Recently nominated as IP Practitioner of the Year, Aaron joins us to talk about how and why we should be protecting our businesses and brand. We discuss how the value of your business is stored within your intellectual property and what would happen if you didn’t have the protection of that IP in place.
In this episode:
- What is intellectual property
- What should we protect in the business
- Non disclosure agreements and how they can benefit your business
- How to trademark and whether to consider global markets
- The difference between Copywrites and Trademarks
- How to protect your content online and when delivering training
Book in a complimentary call to discuss how financial coaching can help you move from financial overwhelm to confidence and control.