Manage episode 295099351 series 2621861
There’s a myth about passive income.
People have this idea that you do nothing at all and money somehow magically appears in your account. After all, it’s passive right?
Not true, I’m afraid!
Creating passive income means creating an asset upfront that you can then make money from time and time again. The hard work is upfront but then it gets so much easier!
In this episode:
- Is passive income a myth?
- The money blocks Lisa sees in her work as a passive income strategist
- Why women find it particularly hard to charge for their services
- 4 ways to find your one big idea for recurring revenue
- The importance of niche and audience growth
- How Lisa grew and engaged her audience