Manage episode 228740749 series 1400945
In this episode of In Touch With iOS
Guest Frederick Van Johnson from This Week in Photo Podcast returns to the show joining Dave to talk about taking pictures on spring break with the iPhone and more. Show notes are at InTouchwithiOS.com Direct Link to Audio
In this episode, you we discuss:
- Samsung Offers to Supply Foldable Displays to Apple and Google could Apple even consider creating a foldable screen?
- Apple Offers Rare Tease of Unannounced Product Feature at Shareholder Meeting USB-C is here to stay with the iPad will it come to the iPhone? Will Apple add more flexibility with using USB-C Hubs for other connections. Right now its limited.
- Spring break is coming up and we discuss how you can use your iPhone as your primary camera for all photography during vacation. Here are some of the tips we cover
- Focus & Exposure
- Avoiding Shake
- Preserve Settings
- Long Exposures
- Level Indicator
- Depth Control
- Apple Video on Depth Control
- Taking photos with your iPad. You know those people who like to take pictures with the iPad.
- Taking pictures of of old photos. Dave found a new app Photomyne that gives you great options scanning and cropping old photos. We discuss this and the other options available to make your photos digital.
He has courses at the TWIP School on different topics by photographers.
TWiP PRO Course on iOS Photography… POCKETSHOOTERS
64 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 59 mins duration .