Manage episode 193256230 series 1742657
HAZON Solutions an ISO 9001 certified US developer of small UAV inspection service operations, capability development, training, drone safety, and testing programs. They provide subject matter expertise to ensure mission success through safe, effective, and efficient operations.
Ed is the VP Business Development and Marketing for Hazon. Drone Professional by day and COO of Elite Meet non-profit on the side, Ed is a US Navy Veteran with 11 years of service, some of which was spent flying in F/A-18F fighter jets. (Thanks Ed!) Here's a great article that puts you in the cockpit and helped me appreciate the capabilities of these amazing people: How Fighter Pilots Make Decisions at 6Gs
Topics we touch on in this episode include:
- Goose, Maverick, and other Interesting Navy Handles
- Customer First...Safety Always!
- Importance of Data Management and Security
- Infrastructure Inspections
- Transmission Line inspections
- Hazon's Drone Management System DMS software solution
Connect with Ed in these spaces:
Also mentioned in the show
- Hazon Solutions' Career Opportunities
- International Standards Organization (ISO)
- AUVSI Xponential
- Array Digital software developer
Connect with me
- Send me an email with your thoughts and with guest suggestions email@example.com
- Subscribe to the Industrial Drones Podcast on Apple Podcasts or on Android
- Join the Facebook Group to join the conversation
- Follow @industrialuas on Twitter
- See it all at industrialdrones.org
- If you like the show and want to show your support, you can do so through my Patreon page.
Exploring unmanned solutions to real world Industrial problems.