Manage episode 202852917 series 1742657
Robert is the Founder and CEO of the company, which specializes in inspection and analysis of surfaces on vertical standing (industrial) objects of all kinds, with a big focus on wind-turbines. The complete airborne quality assurance system is an automated, digitized process consisting of a drone, a mobile ground station, a client-based analysis-software and a database.
Robert has a broad experience including various roles in the aerospace industry and also served 14 years as a helicopter pilot in the German Air Force.
Topics we touch on in this episode include:
- Wind turbine inspection
- Industrial asset inspection
- AE's SensorCopter for acquisition
- AE's Ground Station Options
- AE's Analysis software solution
- Regulatory challenges and differences in Europe
Connect with Robert in these spaces:
Connect with me
- Send me an email with your thoughts and with guest suggestions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to the Industrial Drones Podcast on Apple Podcasts or on Android
- Join the Facebook Group to join the conversation
- Follow @industrialuas on Twitter
- See it all at industrialdrones.org
- If you like the show and want to show your support, you can do so through my Patreon page.
Exploring unmanned solutions to real world Industrial problems.