Manage episode 187751454 series 1243351
The guys are joined by Jason Young and discuss the A11 Bionic chip, the new LTE features of the Apple Watch, Senator Al Franken's freakout over FaceID, thoughts around inductive charging, and T-Mobile trying to throttle Apple Watch data. All this and more!
- Chatbot lets you sue Equifax for up to $25,000 without a lawyer - The Verge
- No, a chatbot can’t automatically sue Equifax for $25,000 | TechCrunch
- The Apple Watch will be throttled to 3G data speeds on T-Mobile’s network - The Verge
- T-Mobile won’t slow down the Apple Watch’s data speeds after all - The Verge
- Apple Watch Series 3 LTE Doesn't Work With Prepaid Wireless Plans - Mac Rumors
- Interview: Apple’s Craig Federighi answers some burning questions about Face ID | TechCrunch
- Apple Started Developing A11 Bionic Chip When A8 Chip Was Released Three Years Ago - Mac Rumors
- A11 Bionic Chip in iPhone 8 and iPhone X on Par With 13-Inch MacBook Pro, Outperforms iPad Pro - Mac Rumors
- HDR movies arrive on iPad Pro, and they look great - The Verge
- Apple AirPods: Features, Specifications, Pricing, and How They Work
- It’s not hard to beat Rolex, Apple | TechCrunch
- Major Ad Trade Groups Release Joint Letter Outlining Deep Concerns Over Cookie-Handling
- The iPhone X’s Face ID feature has Senator Al Franken a little bit worried – BGR
94 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 55 mins duration .