Manage episode 197855596 series 1243351
The guys talk about stability plans for iOS 12, the impending HomePod release and all that entails, Apple's recent earnings for the quarter, and even a little Mario Kart. All this and more!
- Access your Bonjour printer over VPN from your iOS device
- Apple delays big new iOS features to focus on stability in 2018 | Cult of Mac
- The Mac, The Myth, The Legend: How Snow Leopard became synonymous with reliability | 9to5Mac
- HomePod version of Siri comes with big limitations | Cult of Mac
- iOS 11.3 hints at Apple’s work on an iCloud-based single sign-on solution for websites | 9to5Mac
- Apple confirms HomePod audio sources, and Bluetooth isn’t one - The Verge
- Apple sold 77.3 million iPhones over the holidays, but still fell short of estimates - The Verge
- Apple Now Has 1.3 Billion Active Devices Worldwide - Mac Rumors
- Apple Did Not Consider How Battery Replacement Program Would Impact iPhone Upgrade Rates - Mac Rumors
- Apple Watch Sees Best Quarter Ever With Series 3 Sales Up More Than 100% Compared to Series 2 Sales Last Year - Mac Rumors
- Nintendo is bringing Mario Kart to mobile | TechCrunch
- Here’s Why Alexa Won’t Light Up During Amazon Super Bowl Ad - Bloomberg
- Ruling raises songwriter royalties from Spotify, Apple Music by 44% | Ars Technica
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 59 mins duration .