Manage episode 204800531 series 1243351
We discuss hipster-flip-phones, Jim still uses an alarm clock, Brian's Apple Watch band addiction, and so much more!
- The flip phone is the new protest statement
- Smartphone AI is still useless: here's how it can improve - SlashGear
- Amazon's now letting anyone create custom questions/responses for Alexa | iMore
- Personalized Hey Siri - Apple
- Apple expands again in Seattle as it aims to best rival tech giants in fierce battle for top talent – GeekWire
- Apple’s Stumbling HomePod Isn’t the Hot Seller It Wanted - Bloomberg
- Low-Cost Streaming Service Philo Coming to Apple TV This Summer, Unlocking TV Everywhere Authentication Soon - Mac Rumors
- AT&T Reveals $15/Month Streaming Service Without Sports, Launching 'in the Next Few Weeks' - Mac Rumors
- LA councilman asks city attorney to “review possible legal action” against Waze | Ars Technica
94 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 55 mins duration .