Manage episode 207560358 series 1243351
Last episode before our WWDC coverage. Guys talk about Google Duplex, YouTube Premium, Tweetbot 3 for Mac, Firefox containers, and more!
- The problem isn't Duplex or AI. It's Google. | iMore
- No one knows how Google Duplex will work with eavesdropping laws - The Verge
- Facebook accused of introducing extremists to one another through 'suggested friends' feature
- Google now says controversial AI voice calling system will identify itself to humans - The Verge
- Google’s Selfish Ledger is an unsettling vision of Silicon Valley social engineering - The Verge
- How to get YouTube Premium for only $9.99 | iMore
- Tweetbot 3 for Mac adds a dark mode, timeline filters, and video previews - The Verge
- Twitter Shares Pricing on New Account Activity APIs, Some Third-Party Apps in Jeopardy - Mac Rumors
- Twitter cracks down on people being jerks | iMore
- Firefox Multi-Account Containers – Add-ons for Firefox
- Auto Tab Discard :: add0n.com
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Shopping: Shop Online & Earn Points
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 59 mins duration .