Manage episode 241137165 series 2032031
Aubrey Warren returns to the show to talk about female psychology, the connection between mood and moon, modern witches, and how by living the way of the artist, we push past our perceived limitations. Aubrey is a yoga teacher, festival workshop coordinator, women's life coach, and more.
Get double length interview conversations, early podcast access and more, while supporting Chance and InnerVerse with your energy!
Become a member at patreon.com/innerverse
CONNECT WITH AUBREY WARREN
WE TALKED ABOUT
- Aubrey talks about her book-in-progress “Sex, Drugs & Yoga”
- “The Artist’s Way” and using creativity to find ourselves
- Modern witchcraft, the etymological link to Ayurveda
- Deep Earth magic and the fractal body
- Deprogramming the negatives of society’s female psychology
- Applying mindfulness to our personal hormone/mood cycles
- Reclaiming sexual pleasure through open communication
- Rituals for purging stagnant feelings
- Recognizing the inner critic for what it is—the super ego
ONLY IN PLUS+
- Transmuting negative emotions into fuel
- Strategies for achieving balance with your hormone cycles
- Time management teachings from Aubrey’s workshop presentation
- Why negativity is not to be confused with evil
- Deep dynamics of yin and yang in men and women
- The secrets of our internal seasons
- How pharmaceutical birth control suppresses abundance
SUPPORT INNERVERSE WITH SECRET ENERGY POWER-UPS
- Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanse Kit
- Shilajit - "The Destroyer of Weakness"
- Become a Secret Energy affiliate and generate Karma Free wealth - Link To Spiritech Specialist Program
MUSIC IN THIS EPISODE
Intro - "Foggy Dreams" by Wisdom Traders
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.