Manage episode 240410978 series 2032031
David Krantz is a biohacker extraordinaire, expert epigenetic life coach, and electronic music producer also known as Futexture. Join us to explore how your genes interact with your environment, behaviors, nutrition, and consciousness, and step forward on the path to creative flow state optimization.
JOIN INNERVERSE PLUS+
Get double length interview conversations, early podcast access and more, while supporting Chance and InnerVerse with your energy!
Become a member at patreon.com/innerverse
CONNECT WITH DAVID KRANTZ
- Soundcloud @Futexture
- Instagram @wholesystemshealth
- Facebook @DavidKrantzEpigeneticCoach
WE TALKED ABOUT...
- Avoiding creative burnout from the late-night lifestyle
- Biohacking For Optimal Health – Podcast Link
- Synchronicity with Dr. Dan Strickler, biohacking & epigenetics guru
- Psychological astrology and relating to consciousness archetypes
- Nutrigenomics & Nutrigenetics, the modern & scientific Ayurveda
- Reducing decision fatigue from conflicting nutrition advice
- Safe & private collection of genetic data
- Why “diet and dogma don’t mix” and each person’s habits yield unique results
- The need to shift the mentality of the mainstream medical system
- Cleansing & Detoxing from the genetic perspective
ONLY IN PLUS+ (SUBSCRIBE!)
- The genetic differences in response to psychedelics and plant medicines
- Biofeedback and strengthening the mind body connection
- Paying attention to the sonic environment to upgrade your awareness
- Ideas for mitigating the epigenetic consequences of rising EMF levels
- Sungazing superhumans and the light body
- Biohacking strategies for perfecting your circadian rhythms
- Binaural beats and brainwave entrainment technology
- The inspiration behind David’s newest album as Futexture
- A detour to talk about the epic novel Dune
SUPPORT INNERVERSE WITH SECRET ENERGY POWER-UPS
- Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanse Kit
- Shilajit - "The Destroyer of Weakness"
- Become a Secret Energy affiliate and generate Karma Free wealth - Link To Spiritech Specialist Program
MUSIC IN THIS EPISODE
- Intro - "Foggy Dreams" by Wisdom Traders
- Outro - "Through the Edge of Never" & "Syntax" by Futexture
- "Once you have your genetic information, it’s much easier to make healthy choices for your body, because you don’t have to second guess yourself so much.
- All of the things that we think of as diseases, they’re just adaptive responses to the wrong information being fed into the body."
For information regarding your data privacy, visit Acast.com/privacy