Manage episode 239432903 series 2032031
Emily Ridout is a multi-disciplinary scholar and teacher of Astrology, Yoga, and Folklore. Join us to learn about the Inner Zodiac, how various parts of your body connect with the constellations, and what types of movements correlate to Astrological signs. As above, so below & as within, so without!
"Most of us think that we’re born and we are our sun sign perfectly, which is a big cultural mistake. We’re actually here to learn a lot about becoming more like our sun sign. We can begin to wake up our sun sign by working with the related area of the body." - Emily Ridout
JOIN INNERVERSE PLUS+
Get double length interview conversations, early podcast access and more, while supporting Chance and InnerVerse with your energy!
CONNECT WITH EMILY RIDOUT
WE TALKED ABOUT...
- Connecting cycles in nature and cycles of the body
- Mining valuable knowledge out of cultural folklore
- Types of astrology: Hellenistic (Greek), Jyotish (Vedic/Hindu) & Tropical (Western)
- Astrological frequency and Saturn returns and Yoga for strengthening your inner Saturn
- Whole body intelligence and releasing trauma/fear held in the body Aligning personal shifts with planetary movements
- The body part correlations to each of the 12 astrological signs
- Accessing the creativity of Pisces through the feet
- Becoming more like your sun sign through your personal practices
- The connection between medical astrology and Astro-Yoga
- Healing Cosmic Abandonment and awakening positive archetypes within
ONLY ON PLUS+ (Check It Out!)
- Studying folklore and the wisdom in Hindu traditions
- Food for thought regarding our thoughts on food
- The deep connections between astrology and Tarot
- Lunar Nodes in Astrology and balancing between Karma and Dharma
- Thoughts on the upcoming Aquarian Age
- Mitigating malefic planets and Mercury retrogrades
- Venus energy and bringing the divine feminine into full bloom
SUPPORT INNERVERSE WITH SECRET ENERGY POWER-UPS
- Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanse Kit
- Shilajit - "The Destroyer of Weakness"
- Become a Secret Energy affiliate and generate Karma Free wealth - Link To Spiritech Specialist Program
INTERESTING QUOTES FROM THIS SHOW
"In Yoga, everything is Shiva or Shakti, or Yin and Yang—a divine play between inert matter and the spirit that animates it."
"We think we’re not whole because we’re a limited aspect of consciousness. If we remembered that we are ALL of consciousness, and we stayed in that state, we wouldn’t be able to function in the plane we live on."
MUSIC IN THIS EPISODE
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.