Manage episode 204914116 series 2084879
1. Intro – how we jumped in feet first A. All the legal stuff – Tonya’s boxer advise about the coaches in your corner i. Business License ii. S Corp filing iii. Buy Sell Agreement iv. Life Insurance v. Liability and Errors & Omissions vi. Bookkeeper and CPA
B. Our office i. At home ii. Turning lemons into lemonade during the recession – moving to Acworth then Kennesaw iii. Hiring our first sub contractor (now employee) and a slew of interns
2. Software A. Excel and QB to Studio Webware
3. Setting up our office A. Efficiency of operations - our client binders and accounting files – neat an orderly B. Our office set up C. Meeting with clients in a professional atmosphere – our conference room
4. Building relationships A. Manufacturers B. Artisans C. Operations – receiving, delivery, installers, workrooms D. Most of all -our clients!
5. Our client process A. Qualifying – Amy B. Consultation C. Design Proposal (aka the contract) D. Getting to work E. Preso Day F. Install Day
6. Our commitment to social media A. Blogging B. FB, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and how they all serve a different purpose and audience C. Our PODCAST!
59 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 28 mins duration .