Manage episode 204192813 series 2084879
Join Joann Kandrac and Kelly Kole as they answer all your questions regarding design, business, travel, etc.
1. Design related question: A. Christine from Marietta, GA a. I love your work and I love your show and wanted to ask a question about pairing different elements within the same room. Do you have any tips on how best to mix design elements that normally wouldn’t be paired together, for example, antiques with modern pieces?
2. BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP QUESTION: A. Michelle from Atlanta, GA a. It’s Michelle with a quick question regarding your partnership. Since you are a team how do you divvy up your time and your responsibilities when it comes to office work as well as projects?
3. Selecting the Right Sofa: A. Sarah Beth Wright from Dahlonega, GA a. We are searching for the perfect sofa for our living room. We are looking for something that is both functional and beautiful. How on earth can we combine both? We want something that is comfortable and that we won’t be embarrassed to sit on when we have people over?
4. Mixing metals: A. Erin from Michigan a. I am currently looking to change my cabinet hardware and was wondering what your thoughts are on mixing metals. For example, nickel hardware with brass pendants?
5. WallPaper: A. Bruce from Wilmington, Delaware a. I have a question about wallpaper. Is it in? Is it out? and why does my wife keep wanting me to put it on the ceiling?
6. Crown molding A. Bonnie from Virginia a. Hi talented ladies. I love everything you two do and so excited about your podcast. Sorry this is in email form, but I have bronchitis and laryngitis so I have no voice….and I really would love your opinion. My home was built in the 80s. I have beautiful triple crown molding in all of my rooms on the first floor. My dilemma is in my kitchen. I want to paint my trim white and molding white. However, my cabinets will not be painted and the molding goes all around the top of my cabinets. Do I paint the molding white or stop at the cabinets and leave the molding stained. HELP!!! Thank you!
7. TRIMWORK A. Paula From Guatemala City a. I want to paint my walls, trim and ceiling. Do I need to make them all a different color or can they all be the same?
56 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 27 mins duration .