Manage episode 331013174 series 1281907
In this episode, I talk to Daniel Evans. He is the CEO and founder of Evans and Company. He helps high-growth Entrepreneurs and CEOs in the health, food, beauty & fitness space by building their financial confidence and reducing burnout to have more time for the things that matters most to them.
We talk about investing in the stock market, investment apps for new investors, qualities of a good financial advisor, and so much more.
"Billionaires are risky in their businesses, but they're not risky in their wealth management."
- (02:14): Interest in finance and stock market
- (06:45): “Cash is king” still true?
- (11:05): Investment apps for investors
- (4:39): How to build an investment portfolio
- (17:39): Qualities of a good financial advisor
- (23:00): Financial planning and investing in the fitness industry
- (35:48): Things to consider before you enter into investing market
- (40:39): Importance of technology in your business
How to connect with Daniel:
👋🏽 Connect with me:
Inside The Mind with Misbah Haque
Human Evolution Project