Manage episode 331803270 series 1281907
Noah Healy is a market designer and game theorist working on better economic systems. After training in nuclear engineering he worked for tech startups at the peak of the dot com boom. Becoming fascinated by the mathematics of information and computation led to patent work on a better commodity market design.
We talk about financial markets, shifts in financial systems, and much more.
- (01:50): Interest in numbers and physics
- (08:56): How to leverage the technology for business growth
- (15:16): Possible shifts in financial systems
- (24:38): How does the financial market work in 2022?
- (36:31): Utilizing technological capacities in productive ways
- (47:27): Measuring information
👋🏽 How to connect with Noah:
White paper: https://secureservercdn.net/184.108.40.206/246.5fc.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/CDM_whitepaper.pdf
Video Explanation of above white paper: https://secureservercdn.net/220.127.116.11/246.5fc.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/CDM_whitepaper.pdf
👋🏽 Connect with me:
Inside The Mind with Misbah Haque
Human Evolution Project