Inspire Nation | Daily Inspiration - Motivation - Meditation | Law of Attraction | Health | Career | Spirituality | Self-Help
CLIMATE, THE REAL STORY & HOW TO SAVE THE PLANET!!! Charles Eisenstein | Health | Environment | Self-Help | Inspire
Manage episode 225220227 series 98928
Today I’ll be talking with Charles Eisenstein, the best-selling author of numerous books including The Ascent of Humanity, Sacred Economics, and The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible, economist, humanitarian, and activist, and the author of a brilliant new must-read, on healing mother earth, Climate, a New Story.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about what’s really going on with the world today, and what we can do about it.
That plus we’ll talk about the importance of passenger pigeons, seppi garret and the Conodoquinet creek, prairie dogs and the rain, Occidental Arts and Ecology Center, the danger of mcMansions, and what in the world temporary employees type #2 have to do with anything!
Climate, A New Story Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What’s really killing us?
- What’s going on in our hearts?
- What’s the new story Thich Nhat Hanh calls “interbeing”
- What does it mean to restore the inner ecosystem?
- Why isn’t carbon reductionism the whole answer?
- What is meant by the earth being a complex living system?
- What’s the real story of our climate crisis?
- What does it mean that we’re killing the organs of Mother Earth?
- Why is it so important to protect the water and the soil?
- What’s the importance of promoting land regeneration?
- What’s the importance of protecting the Earth’s rain forests?
- How do the trees affect rainfall?
- What are teacher trees (Peter Wohlebben “The Secret Life of Trees”
- What does artificial scarcity have to do with anything?
- What has to be changed about the world economic system (Sacred Economics)
- What’s it mean to build a deeper relationship with the earth?
- What does it mean to change our awareness with the earth?
- What does it mean to “tend the wild”?
- How do we regenerate and heal what’s been damaged?
- What does it mean to become an “earth healer”?
- What can we do to help our kids help the earth?
- What do we need to teach our kids today?
To Find Out More Visit: www.CharlesEisenstein.org
Charles Eisenstein on the Real Climate Change Story and What We Can Do About It!!! Health | Nature | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
To Find Out More Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1175 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 70 mins duration .