Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 19, 2019 08:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 231016798 series 98928
If you’ve ever wanted more peace and kindness in your life, then do we have the Living a Life of Harmony, show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Darren Cockburn, meditation and mindfulness expert and the author of a brilliant book on finding more peace, Living a Life of Harmony.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about seven easy-to-practice guidelines for cultivating peace and kindness.
Living a Life of Harmony Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How was Darren Cockburn’s mind out of control in his twenties?
- How did he struggle with work-life balance and anxiety?
- What happened when Darren was introduced to a life coach?
- What was his experience with a meditation teacher?
- How did he gradually gain awareness and transform his life?
- As an IT specialist, how did he come across “the Process”?
- What is “the process” and why is it so important to understand (what does it mean for us?)
- What are “the guidelines” we get to follow in life?
- And what are “the corrections” that happen to all of us?
- Do tragic events truly need to happen in our lives?
- How does the process relate to being present – and what’s the extreme importance of presence?
- What does it mean to honor the body?
- What does it mean to be truly present?
- Why is it so important to act with kindness?
- What does it mean to understand the truth?
- How do we “do only what needs to be done”?
- How do we “harmoniously obtain and retain only what we need”?
- Why is it so important to apply the guidelines to our digital device usage?
- How do the guidelines make us more peaceful???
- For More Info Visit: www.MindfulnessOnlineTraining.org
To find more similar shows please visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1234 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .