Manage episode 231171072 series 98928
If you’ve ever felt exhausted or overwhelmed, then do we have the Recharge Your Batteries show for you!
Today we’ll talk about pulling back from the brink, recovering your fuel, and what to do, when all systems go down!
That plus we’ll talk about ignoring warning signs…huge temperature shifts, taking time to pause, a D & C no more….body resets, summer planning, setting goals, hiring coaches, letting go, adding more horses, imeditations.com, Truth to power, Millineal Magic, Asking for what you are worth, Ginger Roberts and Fred Estaire, the power of spotify, why you want to plug in your microphone, and what in the world monkey suits gone bad has to do with anything!!!
Find Peace & De-Stress Fast Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What does it mean to re-invent yourself or try out different suits in your life?
- How do we begin to handle overwhelm?
- What do we do with an underlying sense of exhaustion?
- What can we find going on underneath the surface?
- What’s a tsunami of emotion?
- What did Michael and Jessica do (after the miscarriage) that brought them incredible relief?
- What’s a spiritual detox?
- Why we may need to “fall apart” to build back stronger?
- What it means to get out of our paradigm to help find greater peace?
- Why Michael’s getting a new running coach!
- What can we do to step back from our current situation?
- Why we want to go looking for attachments, or unhealthy attachments in our lives?
- What’s the importance of asking if something will “fester in your heart”?
- What’s the importance of asking if something will “feel light or feel heavy”?
- What does it mean to let go of everything to recharge your batteries?
- What is the purpose of a pause?
- What happened to the Inspire Nation Show with Spotify!
- What will imeditations.com be?
- Who is Brooks Palmer and what is the importance of letting go and clearing out?
- What we can learn from Sara LaChapelle of Women Don't Ask?
- To find out more visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
To find more similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1240 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .