Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 19, 2019 08:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 230937621 series 98928
Jen Sincero didn't start out with a silver spoon in her mouth. She had an "eek-by" mindset, and just a few years before her NY Times #1 best-seller You Are a Badass was still living in a converted garage. But then she changed her mind. She made a commitment to getting wealthy, and changing her life. She took concrete steps to do so, helping her become an incredibly successful wealth coach in the process. And in our interview she shares how you can do the same!!!
The #1 reason we're not more successful, is we don't believe we deserve it. We have hangups about money and being rich, and end up struggling. But it doesn't need to be this way. We talk about how to move past the struggle. How to heal your relationship with money. And simple ways you can begin becoming wealthier starting today.
We'll talk about why our typical mantras don't work--or why they're sabotaged by our subconscious. And we'll look at how to hop over, under, or blast through our subconscious, to create a wealth mindset. And she'll explain the spiritual basis for prosperity, and why it's our true birthright to be rich.
You Are a Badass at Making Money Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What’s Jen Sincero’s rags to riches story?
- What’s it mean to be rich?
- What’s a suggested money mantra?
- How do we move past a poverty consciousness?
- What’s the law of vibration?
- What’s wrong with I’ll believe it when I see it?
- What can we learn from Jim Carrey about manifestation?
- What’s the importance of having 100 percent commitment in getting rich?
- What can we learn from the movie Touching the Void?
- What’s the importance of chunking things down?
- Why do we sometimes need to spend money we don’t have?
- Why’s it so important to look at our numbers?
- What’s the importance of meditation—and how to do it, to attract wealth.
- What’s the importance of affirmations, and what’s a great one to use to attract abundance?
- What’s it mean to have “zero tolerance” for negotiations and how does that affect a wealth mindset?
- To find out more visit: JenSincero.com
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1234 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .