Inspire Nation | Daily Inspiration - Motivation - Meditation | Law of Attraction | Health | Career | Spirituality | Self-Help
HOW TO BECOME A MODERN SHAMAN! + Shamanic Journey | Sandra Ingerman & Renee Baribeau | Health | Inspiration | Inspire
Manage episode 225289448 series 98928
If you’ve ever wanted the power of ancient wisdom and modern mystical to help change your life, then do we have the Shaman’s Cave show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with the creators of the new podcast The Shaman’s Cave, repeat guest Sandra Ingerman author of an all-time favorite book of mine (that I literally keep on my shrine) The Book of Ceremony and Renee Baribeau author of another all-time favorite that helped guide us to Colorado, Winds of Spirit, on the power of shamanism in the modern world, and how to take a shamanic journey!
That plus we’ll talk about hummingbirds and hawks, datsun convertibles, White Buffalo Calf Woman, the gift of the prayer pipe, 4 cycles buffalos and bulls, the wind spirit Thate, Blessings, helpful spirits, and carl Jung and what in the world talking with crows has to do with anything!
The Shaman’s Cave Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Sandra Ingerman get into shamanism?
- How did Renee Baribeau get into shamanism?
- What is the language of nature?
- What can we learn from the birds???
- What are the animals here to teach us?
- What does it mean to reconnect?
- How can we use shamanism to help shake loose the clay that’s kept us from our authentic selves?
- How do we start using shamanism?
- What is a dismemberment, and why is it a good thing?
- What are the tools in a modern shaman’s toolbox?
- What’s the importance of gratitude, and how can we use it as a shamanic tool?
- What is a wind whistle and how can it help guide us?
- What’s the importance of calling in the wind?
- What’s the power of the rattle and the drum???
- What does it mean to see through our heart?
- What is the shamanic tool of seeing?
- What is the shamanic tool of blessing?
- How do we begin a shamanic journey?
- What are sacred ceremonies, and how do we perform one?
- To find out more visit: Sandraingerman.com shamanicteachers.com
- To check out The Shaman’s Cave Podcast visit: TheShamansCave.com ShamansTV.com
Sandra Ingerman and Renee Baribeau on Connection with the Language of Nature & Shamanic Journeying!!! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Love
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1171 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 70 mins duration .