Manage episode 234477215 series 98928
If you’ve ever wanted more success in your life, then do we have The Believe to Achieve show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Howard “H” White , a star in High School Basketball, and a stand-out point guard for the University of Maryland, now the senior VP of the Jordan Brand, at Nike, founder of the Believe to Achieve program, and the author of an incredibly fun, inspiring, and empowering read, Believe to Achieve.
Believe to Achieve Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- Where did Howard “H” White grow up?
- What was life like for him then?
- Who was his first mentor and what’s the importance of a mentor?
- What’s the power of “belief”
- What’s the importance of remaining positive?
- Who was the “angel” that came into his life?
- How’d he end up changing schools?
- How’d he get into basketball and how did that change his life?
- What was his belief system like
- How did he keep from a place of despair when strife came up?
- How did he end up working for Nike – and what were the “coincidences” that took place?
- How did he come up with the Nike Jordan Brand?
- What’s the importance of a vision?
- What’s the importance of writing it down?
- What is his formula for success?
- What does MJ5, Michael Jordan, and a Ferrari have to do with anything?
- What can we learn from Michael Jordan’s belief system?
- What does it truly mean to believe in yourself?
- What’s the importance of belef?
- What’s it really mean to face one’s fears?
- Is there a meaning behind everything that happens?
- For More Info Visit: HowardHWhite.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1279 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 65 mins duration .