Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 21, 2019 08:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 230634364 series 98928
If you’ve ever wanted more peace in your life, then do we have the Plum Village, an Artist’s Journey, show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Phap Ban, Disney Artist, Plum Village Monk, and the author of a beautiful, peaceful, work of art, Plum Village, an Artist’s Journey.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about Finding Inner Peace at Thich Nhat Hanh’s Buddhist Monastery.
Plum Village Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What was Phap Ban’s relationship to spirituality growing up?
- How did he begin drawing?
- When did he begin working with Disney?
- What was the importance of the book “Introduction to Zen”?
- What drew Phap to meditation at 24?
- How did he find himself at Thich Nhat Hanh’s Plum village?
- What was the allure?
- How did he end up leaving his life behind?
- How’d he end up becoming a monk?
- What was the peace he began to find?
- What is a beginner’s mind and how do we return to one?
- What does it mean it takes a lot of courage to be happy?
- How do we first begin to experience the silence?
- How do we let go of the mind?
- What’s the importance of gratitude???
- How can nature help us find the stillness within???
- What is Phap Ban’s practice now?
- What is the importance of daily repetitive actions???
- How can artwork or drawing help us tap back into the silence?
- What is the illusion of separation?
- To find out more visit: https://www.facebook.com/phap.ban.claudio.panarese/
1236 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .